Better Outdoor Products mower?

SCL

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi. I know it's been a few years since the last comment in this thread, but I wonder if the OP (Mike88se) can tell me where Gary referred him for replacement spindles. Gary was always very friendly, helpful, and responsive, but I've emailed them a few times over the past two years with no response, and even though there seem to be a few parts left for sale on their website, they may have just left it to languish.
I was an early adopter of the BOP Quick 36, purchasing it in August 2004. I only use it for my home (about a half acre, pretty flat) and I've managed to keep it running. But I think the bearings are finally shot (I don't have grease fittings) and was wondering if there are any suitable replacements for spindles, maybe pulleys.
I'd hate to let this machine die - the hydrostatic transmission and Briggs engine will probably last forever.
Thanks.

- Steve

Sooners33

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi. I know it's been a few years since the last comment in this thread, but I wonder if the OP (Mike88se) can tell me where Gary referred him for replacement spindles. Gary was always very friendly, helpful, and responsive, but I've emailed them a few times over the past two years with no response, and even though there seem to be a few parts left for sale on their website, they may have just left it to languish.
I was an early adopter of the BOP Quick 36, purchasing it in August 2004. I only use it for my home (about a half acre, pretty flat) and I've managed to keep it running. But I think the bearings are finally shot (I don't have grease fittings) and was wondering if there are any suitable replacements for spindles, maybe pulleys.
I'd hate to let this machine die - the hydrostatic transmission and Briggs engine will probably last forever.
Thanks.

- Steve
I have a chance to purchase one of these for 650 bucks. 13 HP B&S, 36 inch cut, hydrostatic drive and in FANTASTIC shape. Guy also offers a 3 month warranty. Thinking seriously about pulling the trigger. Would you say yours has held up quite well over the years??

Quick36

Threads
Thanks.

- Steve
The years go by and my center spindle is broken on my Quick 36. I have a 2008 model with grease fittings on the spindles. Did you ever get any responses from your spindle question.