Best Way To Install

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I wanna how to get the intake boot on My Ms180 correct I know how it goes but.it's.hard to get.on the motor when installing :thumbdown:

Threads
I wanna how to get the intake boot on My Ms180 correct I know how it goes but.it's.hard to get.on the motor when installing :thumbdown:

A whole lot of cussing, and patience. I did one last year to replace the fuel lines, and fuel filter but I cant remember exactly how I did it. Maybe someone here will be able to help.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
DSCN2767.jpgNever had to just replace just that part, but I would think it would be easier to unbolt the engine from the crankcase for a little more "wiggle-room" Then you can work
the boot and band down in, and get the boot over the cylinder port, then work the plastic band down in place to lock it, then pop the carb mount lip in thought its place
in the crankcase.

DSCN2767.jpg

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
View attachment 18870Never had to just replace just that part, but I would think it would be easier to unbolt the engine from the crankcase for:thumbsup: a little more "wiggle-room" Then you can work
the boot and band down in, and get the boot over the cylinder port, then work the plastic band down in place to lock it, then pop the carb mount lip in thought its place
in the crankcase.

View attachment 18870

Thanks I will try this soon

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Here it is.

Attachments

• DSCN6081.jpg
    DSCN6081.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 6