Best source for Exmark parts when local dealer is >1 hour away?

gsines

Member
Just purchased a 2004 Lazer XP and wondered what my parts purchasing options are. The dealer I plan to use for annual service is more than an hour's drive away, so I don't want to make that trek any more than I have to. There's a Kubota dealer only about half that far away that just started carrying Exmark, but I don't have a lot of faith in their service capabilities. I've visited the Exmark website, which has a shopping cart feature, but doesn't list any prices, and appears to only cater to dealer/distributors. Any suggestions?
 
I would look up my part numbers on the web and then call the local Kubota guy and get his $$$$. You could also call the service dealer for his $$$$. Now compare. Also, once you have the part numbers I'll bet with a little research you will also find then online. Good Luck, but I don't think you'll need it.
 
I would look up my part numbers on the web and then call the local Kubota guy and get his $$$$. You could also call the service dealer for his $$$$. Now compare. Also, once you have the part numbers I'll bet with a little research you will also find then online. Good Luck, but I don't think you'll need it.


Try partstree.com
 
parts tree is a great place i use them all the time if my dealer don't have it in stock but i love my Lazer Z XP just wish i could use it more its been so dry and hot nothings growing
 
Back
Top