Belt Route on Blower..Confused on How To Get It Back On Correctly

ind

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Belt Route on Blower..Confused on How To Get It Back On Correctly
I have a new Hustler FasTrak 48", purchased Sept. 2013. It is rigged from the dealer with the 2 Bag Grass Catcher made by Excel Industries. The belt has come off the pulleys on the blower assembly. Although I have the owner's manual, it is extremely lacking in "step by step" directions. Called Excel Industries & they admit the manual is lame. Can anyone tell me an easy way to understand the correct threading of belt among the pulleys? The deck belt is just fine. It's only the Blower Belt that came off. Manual says the belt is self tensioning so I am assuming I don't have to remove the tension spring. I am a gal...but I truly want to get this back on there without having to call the Dealer, pay for haul bill, & be without my mower until they can get to it. HELP!!!

gfp55

Threads
  • / Belt Route on Blower..Confused on How To Get It Back On Correctly
I have a new Hustler FasTrak 48", purchased Sept. 2013. It is rigged from the dealer with the 2 Bag Grass Catcher made by Excel Industries. The belt has come off the pulleys on the blower assembly. Although I have the owner's manual, it is extremely lacking in "step by step" directions. Called Excel Industries & they admit the manual is lame. Can anyone tell me an easy way to understand the correct threading of belt among the pulleys? The deck belt is just fine. It's only the Blower Belt that came off. Manual says the belt is self tensioning so I am assuming I don't have to remove the tension spring. I am a gal...but I truly want to get this back on there without having to call the Dealer, pay for haul bill, & be without my mower until they can get to it. HELP!!!

Do you have any pictures to show what your talking about? You say you have a manual, no help?