Badboy Lightning Hydro adjustments....how???

Hardluck

Threads
I tried to adjust the arms, but for the life of me I could not get the nuts loose. Even with a cheater bar. Finally I was afraid I would break something so I gave up. Not much room in there either.

Hardluck

Threads
Page 14 Section 2
Spray some penetrating oil on the nuts and let them soak overnight.
Yep, tried that, they are super clean no rust , mower has been inside it whole life. i can't tell but it appears the nuts may be loctite sealed or even spot welded in a spot so they can't be removed or I should say will not loosen. Even tried the ole hitting the cheater bar with a hammer as we all know a jeck is better than a steady pull.

Thank you for the advise.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Aren’t there two nuts there? One being used to lock the other in position?

BigBlueEdge

Threads
That sucks. Try the Bad Boy e-mail route. They've been great.

Hardluck

Threads
That sucks. Try the Bad Boy e-mail route. They've been great.
I have several times, I have totally given up on BagBoy. Maybe they are better now but mine sucks. Leaks hydo fluids and I can't find from where it comes. Deck ties both leak air, from day one. slow but every couple of months they are near flat.
I was so stupid and was told that the tires were no flat tires, after they went flat I found the stem on inside of the wheels very hard to locate, especially when i was told no flat so I didn't crawl around looking. No worries it was my fault...buyer beware.
It does run a cat though.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Put a wrench on one, with a pipe slipped over it. Do the same with another wrench. Stand on the inside wrench and put some meat on the outside wrench. Righty tighty, lefty loosie.

Ron3

Threads
Not trying to be negative toward you but you need to take your mower to a good service center, rather than making bad remarks about the munfactuer.

Hardluck

Threads
Not trying to be negative toward you but you need to take your mower to a good service center, rather than making bad remarks about the munfactuer.
Right you are. I didn't ( usually never do) start out that way on the forum, but when answer questions I got a little ramped up. I was Po'D when it first happened but Igot over it long ago.

Problem is, I am about 50 miles from a dealer.