Bad boy maverick blades

Sh402

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey guys new to the forum but had my maverick sense 2017. I was wondering what blades you guys are using for longevity. I currently use the bad boy fusion blades they are expensive and don’t last long. About a month of cutting and they have a great deal of ware. I only cut my yard that has both exposed sand and wet thick grass. I was just wondering are there any other better options for longevity of blades.

thanks

Mower King

Threads
Hey guys new to the forum but had my maverick sense 2017. I was wondering what blades you guys are using for longevity. I currently use the bad boy fusion blades they are expensive and don’t last long. About a month of cutting and they have a great deal of ware. I only cut my yard that has both exposed sand and wet thick grass. I was just wondering are there any other better options for longevity of blades.

thanks
Nope, Fusion blades are about as good as you can get. Fusion is in reality, small welds on the bottom of the blade on the cutting edge, welds are harder then grade steel, that's why they do that.

"wet thick grass" will take a toll on any blade in time and "Sand" will wear any blade down fairly quickly, it acts as a grinder!

I'd say, have 2 sets of blades, keep them SHARP and switch them often.......for the best cut!

Sh402

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks I have a lot of sand. Guess I’ll get another set and switch back and forth.