Back of deck wont go up

Bigjimwhite

Forum Newbie
Threads
So I have a 2002 725k with a manual deck. I raised the deck to sharpen the blades. Got all done and put the deck back on the ground. Put the deck height lever back up and the back of the deck drags the ground and won't raise when I raided the deck. Just the front goes up and down but not the back under the foormt rest. It drags. I had this problem 2 years ago when I cleaned out the deck and figured it out back then but for got what I did to correct it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jim

ran

Threads
So I have a 2002 725k with a manual deck. I raised the deck to sharpen the blades. Got all done and put the deck back on the ground. Put the deck height lever back up and the back of the deck drags the ground and won't raise when I raided the deck. Just the front goes up and down but not the back under the foormt rest. It drags. I had this problem 2 years ago when I cleaned out the deck and figured it out back then but for got what I did to correct it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jim
Mine although not the same as yours but im sure works on the same basis has two pins in the back that you have to pin. Have no idea how they could of come unpinned doing what you were doing.