Ariens GT 18 Tractor

Nappy24

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I have an Ariens GT18 tractor with a Kohler Magnum M18 engine. It is a workhorse that I use for mowing and plowing driveway during Winter. Hope that I don't need advice but it is nice knowing that should I have an issue there is somewhere I can go to get other's ideas. For now, just wanted to say hello. thanks. Nappy24

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Welcome to Lawn World! :welcome:

If you have any problems just ask and you will surely get an answer, this forum has helped me out many times over the years :thumbsup:

Nappy24

Forum Newbie
Threads
Welcome to Lawn World! :welcome:

If you have any problems just ask and you will surely get an answer, this forum has helped me out many times over the years :thumbsup:

jmurray01. I noticed that you are from Scotland. Spent 1969 and part of 1970 in Holy Loch while in the Navy. Great country and friendly people. thanks for your response. Nappy24

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnWorld!

I moved your thread to the Gravely/Ariens forum. :smile:

Natureboy

Threads
Nappy24, also check out the Ariens power equipment forum on Yahoo. Good info there also.

DaveTN

Threads
Hi Nappy! Welcome to LMF. Hope you don't need help either, but you're liable to learn something just visiting here. I'm a mechanic and like to read stories on here. I've learned quite a few things that way. Hope you do too. I never got around to eating a Scottish Egg, although I saw one at a deli in a grocery in Edinburgh once while waiting on the public bus. Had to pass on the Haggis as well even though I thought of buying a can just to show it back in the States.