Are you an Ebay buyer, seller, or both?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Discovered Ebay five years ago, been a buyer for three now...I really should be a seller and get rid of some of my junk, but everytime I log into the site, to register as a seller, I just end up buying something instead. Go figure out what's wrong with me.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
No e-bay
No Twitter
No Facebook
No Cell Phone Texting Cell phone exixts only for emergencies
No Pay-Pal

e-mail -- Yes
Forums -- Yes
Tractor --- YES

Old Grump - Yes :biggrin:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
No e-bay
No Twitter
No Facebook
No Cell Phone Texting Cell phone exixts only for emergencies
No Pay-Pal

e-mail -- Yes
Forums -- Yes
Tractor --- YES

Old Grump - Yes :biggrin:

Old grump-yes
Facebook-yes
Paypal-yes
Yahoo Groups-yes
Twitter-yes
Blackberry Messenger-yes
Ebay buyer-yes
Aol mail-yes
Yahoo mail-yes
Hotmail-yes
Texting-yes
E-mail-yes
SMS-yes
MMS-yes

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm another buyer who should be a seller but never gets around to it.

It's amazing the specialized stuff you can find there if you look. I find parts for a 25 year old chainsaw, for example.

Twinkle

Threads
I'm another buyer who should be a seller but never gets around to it.

It's amazing the specialized stuff you can find there if you look. I find parts for a 25 year old chainsaw, for example.

I am the same :smile:. I have recently started browsing for antique garden decorations (or something that looks old fashioned at least), so I am a bit if an eBay addict at the moment.

Driller

Threads
I used to sell on eBay all the time but the rules have changed and I'm not happy with them so now I don't sell or buy there. I prefer Amazon; better prices and I trust them, unlike eBay.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I used to sell on eBay all the time but the rules have changed and I'm not happy with them so now I don't sell or buy there. I prefer Amazon; better prices and I trust them, unlike eBay.

Concur with you about some of the changes to Ebay...the good thing about Ebay is if they don't have it, you don't need it.

Driller

Threads
eBay has truly become a business corporation and that is exactly how they act. It's like PayPal, which they now own. I remember both when they were much more friendly to their consumers.