Anyway to tighten the front end up on this 245.

Hitechluddite

Well-Known Member
The steering it’s really easy there’s no wobble in the front axle bearings or wheel bearings but you have to turn the steering wheel about a quarter of a turn before the mower actually reacts and I believe the problem is in the lateral movement of the axle as you turn the wheel as shown in this https://streamable.com/26y5nz
 
Last edited:
yeah I know I made it public and then I reposted and it’s still not showing up do you know anywhere else I can drop a video I don’t see a way to put one on the site directly...
 
yeah I know I made it public and then I reposted and it’s still not showing up do you know anywhere else I can drop a video I don’t see a way to put one on the site directly...
try streamable https://streamable.com/upload-video then just copy n paste the link.

Believe i got the correct 245,
#18 and #19 for reference
 
Last edited:
Back
Top