Anyone own a 2016 exmark lazer z x series

zmister11

Well-Known Member
I haven't found many reviews or talk about the 2016 exmark lazer z x series. So Im trying to found out if any of you guys have one. I'm looking to buy one within a month. I'm looking at the 52 with the efi Kohler and RED technology. Just trying to get some opinions on how that new technology is.
 
I haven't found many reviews or talk about the 2016 exmark lazer z x series. So Im trying to found out if any of you guys have one. I'm looking to buy one within a month. I'm looking at the 52 with the efi Kohler and RED technology. Just trying to get some opinions on how that new technology is.

http://www.muttonpower.com/m-299-exmark-lazer-z-zero-turn-mowers.aspx is a list of Exmark Lazer Z Series we carry we also have buying guides on them! I hope this helps my name is Tyler please call or send us a email if you have any questions at [email protected]
 
I haven't found many reviews or talk about the 2016 exmark lazer z x series. So Im trying to found out if any of you guys have one. I'm looking to buy one within a month. I'm looking at the 52 with the efi Kohler and RED technology. Just trying to get some opinions on how that new technology is.


Sorry!!! that was just the lazer z series. Here is the Lazer Z X-series
http://www.muttonpower.com/m-302-exmark-lazer-z-x-series.aspx
 
Back
Top