Export thread

Anyone have one of these

S

scoop64

Hi, been given a ride on lawnmower but it has many faults one of which clutch/brake pedal wont return, on inspection a spring on pedal is detached ,spring is in one piece, but cant see where other end attaches.

Attachments

R

Rivets

Can you prove model and serial numbers for the unit? As COVID has reduced the ESP function for many of the techs on this forum, we need a little help from you to solve your problem.

S

scoop64

Can you prove model and serial numbers for the unit? As COVID has reduced the ESP function for many of the techs on this forum, we need a little help from you to solve your problem.
Well the first picture is actually a library picture ,the one given to me is pretty rough but is same model, but i can drive it using my foot to bring pedal back up, i will take another look around the machine again for any numbers, i must be missing something obvious not to see a connection for the spring, there is a nut and thread you can see in picture but cant see how i would connect spring to this unless something as snapped off. ps, this machine was left over winter uncovered on grass outside. Thanks