Anyone have one of these

scoop64

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, been given a ride on lawnmower but it has many faults one of which clutch/brake pedal wont return, on inspection a spring on pedal is detached ,spring is in one piece, but cant see where other end attaches.

Attachments

• eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiN2VmMmVlNWZiY2FhYzIwMzY0MWY1ZTI3M2Q2ZWM2ZWQ3NW...jpg
    eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiN2VmMmVlNWZiY2FhYzIwMzY0MWY1ZTI3M2Q2ZWM2ZWQ3NW...jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4746.JPG
    IMG_4746.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4748.JPG
    IMG_4748.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 9
  • eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiMGRlNzBkNzA4MTgxMmEwNmVkZDc5MzdiODAyYmMwNzVmYz...jpg
    eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiMGRlNzBkNzA4MTgxMmEwNmVkZDc5MzdiODAyYmMwNzVmYz...jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 10

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Can you prove model and serial numbers for the unit? As COVID has reduced the ESP function for many of the techs on this forum, we need a little help from you to solve your problem.

scoop64

Forum Newbie
Threads
Can you prove model and serial numbers for the unit? As COVID has reduced the ESP function for many of the techs on this forum, we need a little help from you to solve your problem.
Well the first picture is actually a library picture ,the one given to me is pretty rough but is same model, but i can drive it using my foot to bring pedal back up, i will take another look around the machine again for any numbers, i must be missing something obvious not to see a connection for the spring, there is a nut and thread you can see in picture but cant see how i would connect spring to this unless something as snapped off. ps, this machine was left over winter uncovered on grass outside. Thanks

Last edited: