anyone else get mail on monday?

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Monday was presidents day, but the mail ran that day, but didn't get mail tuesday... with all the snow moving in i think our carrier must've worked monday and took off tuesday when the roads were iced over instead of snow
anyone else get mail on monday?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I didn't get mail but didn't expect it either as it was a solid sheet of ice here. Matter I still haven't the FedEx shipment this week. Was scheduled for Monday, now it schedule for the end of today.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
yeah i haven't seen any Fed Ex, UPS or Amazon trucks on our road either.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
No mail for me on Monday, but Fedex delivered my shipment on Sunday.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
No mail for me on Monday, but Fedex delivered my shipment on Sunday.
FedEx always lies about deliveries on Sunday here. We are not important enough for them to honor their posted delivery schedule here. UPS is the same way as they usually deliver a day late in the first place.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
UPS is always good on there delivery dates here. My dogs hear the truck when it pulls up at the gate, and they take off like 2 rockets up the driveway, and the driver always gives them a treat.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
UPS is always good on there delivery dates here. My dogs hear the truck when it pulls up at the gate, and they take off like 2 rockets up the driveway, and the driver always gives them a treat.
Didn't get any mail Monday but your post made me smile. I can visualize those dogs.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Didn't get any mail Monday but your post made me smile. I can visualize those dogs.
20210215-080935.jpg

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well the FedEx driver finally showed up around 7:30 pm. Even with me yelling at him he paid me no attention. So went out barefooted through the snow and bang on his van. As I approached his driver side window he looked at me like the heck had been scared out of him. Maybe next time he learn to stay off the dang phone when making deliveries and pay attention to his surroundings.

I could have been packing if I was across the state line in Alabama as anyone around my shop after dark has no business being there. Plus maybe next time they will drive something beside a plain white van.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Startech I understand about Fedex and what they drive sometimes. Sometimes I get deliveries with the normal Fedex trucks, sometimes they deliver using Budget trucks, I have even had a few deliveries that the driver was using their personal car.