Anybody want to post of pic of themselves THIS TIME???

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Anybody want to post of pic of themselves THIS TIME???
A picture is worth a thousand words..... :wink::dance1:

So where is YOUR picture.... you are probably uglier than the picture Bison posted which explains why you don't want to show us how you appear.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
So where is YOUR picture.... you are probably uglier than the picture Bison posted which explains why you don't want to show us how you appear.
I did hear a myth that he was born in 1762 and retains his youthful looks by smearing crap over his face every day... Perhaps that is why he talks it all the time :laughing:

I couldn't resist!

Bison

Threads

Ahh, your just jealous of my pristine looks!! :tongue:

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
No way... I'm hideous. Muhammad has to lock me in an office far far away from him with a secret entrance so my face is never seen. Why, I hardly go out in public for fear of hearing the screams of young children.

sdfd

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
No way... I'm hideous. Muhammad has to lock me in an office far far away from him with a secret entrance so my face is never seen. Why, I hardly go out in public for fear of hearing the screams of young children.
On the up side, you won't need to spend any money on a halloween mask :laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
On the up side, you won't need to spend any money on a halloween mask :laughing:

Jmurray01, in my worst and nastiest times here I have NEVER insulted ANYONE as badly as you did poor Briana...if I were her I would delete your post count and make you start at zero again....:frown:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Jmurray01, in my worst and nastiest times here I have NEVER insulted ANYONE as badly as you did poor Briana...if I were her I would delete your post count and make you start at zero again....:frown:
Don't put ideas in her mind! :laughing:

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads

Hello JDgreen and Jmurray01. I was simply joking. I apologize because sarcasm has a way of being lost in translation, but I think Jmurray caught it and was also messing around. No harm done. :wink:

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
Man, I thought I was gonna see what Briana looked like seeing her name in this thread. lol She doesn't want you old guys getting too excited here, that's really the reason for no photo of her here. lol