Any Recognize what Brand/model this Mower is?

scjarena

Forum Newbie
Threads
Anyone know what the mower is with the blue stripe?
ssa.jpg

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Can't help with the make but I do note that box type front axle. Pretty light duty part and that one looks to be worn out and resting on the frame rather than the center swivel. Repairable - if the rest of the mower is serviceable.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
If you have access to the mower, look under the seat, that's usually where the model tags are.
To me it looks like a Murray
with a camouflage pine needle paint job ?

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you have access to the mower, look under the seat, that's usually where the model tags are.
To me it looks like a Murray
with a camouflage pine needle paint job ?
I am thinking White/MTD with the 46 inch deck.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hood, grille, headlights look Sears/Craftsman to me. Bigger wheels and tires, twin Briggs without cooling sheet metal guards (not a good sign) geared transmission I'm guessing.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hood, grille, headlights look Sears/Craftsman to me. Bigger wheels and tires, twin Briggs without cooling sheet metal guards (not a good sign) geared transmission I'm guessing.
To me it is a mid to late 90's MTD model 14 garden tractor with the style 0 hood and grill,The single speed transaxle with either the 6 or 7 speed variable drive control on the left fender with the forward/reverse shifter on the transmission tunnel Most likely the H 46 inch deck. The Craftsman riders during that time frame would of been Poulan/AYP not MTD.

scjarena

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the replies. Definitely looks like a MTD. I was looking for parts and somebody has the mowers in the picture forsale.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just don't look at it for variable speed parts. They were junk when that came from the factory.