Any Idea of this Jacobsen Model?

Gsnod

Active Member
The engine codes as 1981, yet I can't find any model number of this 20 inch cut mower. I need a new drive belt for it, and am looking for a part number...

Thanks,
 

Attachments

  • image-2209185731.jpg
    image-2209185731.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 42
The engine codes as 1981, yet I can't find any model number of this 20 inch cut mower. I need a new drive belt for it, and am looking for a part number...

Thanks,

I wouldn't worry too much about the model number. With a little luck there should be a number on the old belt. Worst case, take it to a hardware store and match the width and length, taking into account that it's stretched a little bit.

Cheers,
WoodenNickle
 
Your mower is a Jacobsen Turbo Vac.
Try belt number JA-39016-5 or a Gates Equivalent.
Jacobsen built these mowers for over ten years begining in about 1977.
They changed some through the years but the basic chassis remained the same.
Yours looks well preserved. Good Luck
 
Back
Top