all wheel drive push mower???

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
All-wheel drive sounds nice....but how about an awesome 200cc V-twin mower?

60-degree V-Twin 200cc 4-stroke, 7+ hp
Digital Fuel Injection
Tuned exhaust for that "correct" sound profile
Hydrostatic drive
26-28" cutting width
9" turf tires
Mulch/bag toggle
Composite materials, curb weight < 70 lbs.
Price? Yeah, about that...:rolleyes:

scott47429

Threads
its not that bad a price the press release said its 499.99 about the same as alot of other mower without AWD

Threads
All-wheel drive sounds nice....but how about an awesome 200cc V-twin mower?

60-degree V-Twin 200cc 4-stroke, 7+ hp
Digital Fuel Injection
Tuned exhaust for that "correct" sound profile
Hydrostatic drive
26-28" cutting width
9" turf tires
Mulch/bag toggle
Composite materials, curb weight < 70 lbs.
Price? Yeah, about that...:rolleyes:
Yeah I wish there was a good 26-28 in. mower that could mulch great! And the 9 in. tires would be cool! :rolleyes:

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
May be find you a rear wheel drive one and the two front that don't move take them out and get a mower trans that would fit like a another one and add that and then take and make a hole for the belt then add another pulley under on the shaft just below and then fix your cables and note to make sure there will be a Nuf power to do it :)

(Account Closed)

Threads
Toro (B&S engine) makes an all wheel drive, walk behind mower, just cleaned a carb (got running) on one.

The standard transmission on the newer ones (in the back) is still there but they also put the same assembly (like the old machines) in the front. The entire trans/axle is about $58.00 each (replaced one on another machine)..

It was a personal pace mower as well.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Creating an all wheel drive push mower is impossible! If it's self-propelled then it's not a push mower...

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Used to mow a steep bank too. I had a high (rear) wheel Murray push mower. Went to the local scrap yard and found a similar mower, took off the rear wheels and adjusters, put those on the front of mine. All four 14 inch wheels sure makes an easy pushing mower even on really rough ground. I called it my ditch mower, it worked. I also rigged up a double length handle for that, go halfway down the hill from the top, helped quite a bit.