All I see is GREEN

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Still waiting for some white stuff so I can play in it.....

Attachments

• Blackberry pics Vol. 2 291.jpg
    Blackberry pics Vol. 2 291.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 13

Driller

Threads
Green is pretty much all we get, though some unusually low temps last week gave us a morning sheet of white ice. That was gone quick enough.

indypower

Threads
Still green here, too. Temps have been above normal, highs in the low 40's until last Monday when the highs got to the high 20's. Only "snow showers" in the forecast.

indypower

Threads
Updated forcast for Sunday-Monday..... 2-4" RAIN..temps in the low 40's. So for the ski areas, snowmobile shops, and snow plowers, there is NO GREEN for them!!!!

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Updated forcast for Sunday-Monday..... 2-4" RAIN..temps in the low 40's. So for the ski areas, snowmobile shops, and snow plowers, there is NO GREEN for them!!!!

Been getting wet, heavy snow since early this morning, temp has dropped from 35 degrees at 6 am to 31 now, hope we get a foot of the white stuff I want to play with my toys. :biggrin:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Been getting wet, heavy snow since early this morning, temp has dropped from 35 degrees at 6 am to 31 now, hope we get a foot of the white stuff I want to play with my toys. :biggrin:

AT LAST--SEAT TIME!! Mid Michigan got 5 to 9 inches of new snow, wind driven from the north, there are many drifts 2 feet high, and when I came in from plowing at 6 pm, the temperature was 16 degrees with a wind chill factor of 6 degrees. Lots of blowing and drifiting snow, all the schools are closed tomorrow. It's still snowing a little.

YAY YAY YAY !!! (although I don't have to go to school or work anyhow):biggrin:

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
We actually had a little snow in Georgia today, but no accumulation. It's been very cold for the last week -- well below average. It snows so rarely most people (including me) are unprepared to deal with it. All I've got is a flat shovel.

This is the most snow we had last year. It's a big deal to have snow so I took a photo.

Go-Go-snow2.jpg

adan

Threads
Still waiting for some white stuff so I can play in it.....

At what month do you expect the white to come? It's mid-December. Does this mean you only have a few weeks of snow? Just wondering.

indypower

Threads
At what month do you expect the white to come? It's mid-December. Does this mean you only have a few weeks of snow? Just wondering.

Here in N.H. snow season usually starts late November and runs thru mid April. We have seen 1ft snow 2nd week of November and 6" snow on Mother's day in past years. Still no snow here yet and none in the forecast.

monica123

Threads
We had snow here but now it is green as grass again and wet as a seal. I don't know if we will have a white Christmas or a green one.