D Dadams Forum Newbie May 23, 2014 #1 What is the best way to clean the foam element around the air filter
A andrew's lawn care Member May 24, 2014 #2 Dadams said: What is the best way to clean the foam element around the air filter Click to expand... just soap and water, it's how I do it. if it's bad, let it soak. squeeze it out when your done and set it to dry.
Dadams said: What is the best way to clean the foam element around the air filter Click to expand... just soap and water, it's how I do it. if it's bad, let it soak. squeeze it out when your done and set it to dry.
D Dadams Forum Newbie May 24, 2014 #3 andrew's lawn care said: just soap and water, it's how I do it. if it's bad, let it soak. squeeze it out when your done and set it to dry. Click to expand... Thanks. I will try that.
andrew's lawn care said: just soap and water, it's how I do it. if it's bad, let it soak. squeeze it out when your done and set it to dry. Click to expand... Thanks. I will try that.