Advise Needed For New Gas Push Mower

jimmys

Forum Newbie
Hi All, Need to renew my old gas push mower. Something 21 or 22 inches wide,has to have a
bag and the option to mulch. Not certain if I need or want self propelled. This will be used
mainly for trimming around bushes and large flower beds after using my Cub Cadet tractor.
Your advise is welcome.
Thanks
Jimmy
 
Hi All, Need to renew my old gas push mower. Something 21 or 22 inches wide,has to have a
bag and the option to mulch. Not certain if I need or want self propelled. This will be used
mainly for trimming around bushes and large flower beds after using my Cub Cadet tractor.
Your advise is welcome.
Thanks
Jimmy

I would suggest looking for a Troy-Bilt TB110. They've been out long enough you should be able to find a used one, if not you can still buy one new.
 
Back
Top