Export thread

91202-0149-01 engine manual

S

slomo

Looking for a 1993 made Briggs horizontal 3.5hp manual. It's on a McLane edger.
91202-0149-01 93082303

Wondering since this was pre internet, no pdf is available. The Briggs site doesn't have anything for it. Engine or service manual appreciated.

slomo

StarTech

StarTech

You are just not looking in the right place.I have no problem finding it on Briggs.website I use but of course I have dealer access. English version links below.

270962 - Single Cylinder L-Head Service Manual

IPL

S

slomo

Not a dealer, can't log in to your web site. Thank you anyway StarTech.

slomo

S

slomo

Would this fit on my carb? Briggs part 5099?

air filter.png

My air filter looks like this.
1623789578970.png

S

slomo

I have a pdf of the L head single cylilnder 270962 manual. Not much on MY specific engine for some reason. They made ship loads of these engines. Now all of a sudden they don't exist.

slomo

StarTech

StarTech

Attached is the IPL for your engine. Sorry didn't know they wouldn't allow the linking. Next time I just upload to either my Google or One drives temporarily. Storage is in short supply lately with all the service manuals I have stored on them as a back up of my system here.

Attachments

• 091202-0149-01 IPL.pdf
    615 KB · Views: 16

S

slomo

Attached is the IPL for your engine. Sorry didn't know they wouldn't allow the linking. Next time I just upload to either my Google or One drives temporarily. Storage is in short supply lately with all the service manuals I have stored on them as a back up of my system here.
I have that pdf already. THANK YOU for posting and can delete to save your disk space.

What I need is something to show the carb linkages on MY engine. Every 3 or 3.5hp engine I've seen on youtube on a McLane edger has some different linkage setup. Parts pdf file has several springs and linkages.

slomo