90's Craftsman 2 Value

4950cycle

Threads
People are people correct and as people we all have to deal inherient short comings .
If we did not have these "failings of character" then we would have died out as a species before we moved out of the caves .
What makes the difference is CULTURE, not colour
And culturally what has become dominant amongst white peoples is arogrance , greed, selfishness lazyness & stupidity .
Arogrance = we have a divine right from what ever diety we claim has given it to us to own everything we see
Greed = we want everything and if we can steal it from some one else that is even better
Selfishness = unwilling ness to share the finite resources of the planet so every one can live a reasonable life
lazyness = stealing is easier than making / finding it yourself
Stupidity = all of the above do not work long term yet we repeat them time & time & time & time again .

Now you can believe what you want to but back up your anti- "evil white man" claim by listing all of the countries , existing or no longer existing that have managed to go the past 1000 years without a major war

India lived in a peaceful co-existance between the Hindus, Seiks & Muslems till the WHITE British East India Company turned up & created wars between them that still are happening today.

The most dangerous creature on the planet was a white man with a book of religious text in one hand and a gun in the other .

As to the local Black people ,
Some 20 odd known nations , these were divided up into some 400 countries and these further subdivided int some 10,000 tribal regions .
All with a very loose common law , living in continent that flucuates from feast to famine with regular monotonany but for 120,000 years the black people managed to live in and share resources without wiping out their neighbours to take over their resources, they managed to trade & prosper in a continent that all of the white people who happened across it describes as a waste land unable to support a population and to a point every attempt of a European ( ie white ) group to live here for any length of time was a dismal failure .

Or to quote an American back at you
Colonel Lewis , the inventor of the Lewis Gun, a design that was made to overcome the failure of the Gatling gun to kill enough people .
"Vast fortunes awaits the man who can invent a more efficient means of Europeans killing each other "
This was from his address at the opening of his factory in BElgium because the arogance of a WHITE army officer who refused to even test his new weapon against the inferiour weapon the US army was using at the time and in fact despite the Navy & marines using the Lewis Gun General Crozie refused to allow any US army personnel to use a Lewis gun to the point that he delayed deployment of US troups in France while the British issued Lewis Guns were replaced

4950cycle

Threads
You can't sell me Bud. I trust what I see and experience in my life. And what I've seen is equal selfishness no matter what race is involved . If you want Real equality , And thats what the fight seems to be about , You can't expect someone else to give you their stuff. Real equality means You Strive to get your own stuff . That is if you are genuinely equal and are able. And not just leaning hard on Affirmative Action laws instead of Real effort here in the USA . BTW, We have to deal with our own problems here in the USA. I , unlike the British can not be sucked into the whole worlds problems. Or do I feel remotely responsible for taking care of someone elses problems just because I happen to be born white.

Last edited: