77 lt 1136

wpc1995

Forum Newbie
Threads
i was gave a sears lt1136, im goin to restore it and use it in the garden would welcome any advice yall have

wpc1995

Forum Newbie
Threads
also would love any ideas or advice on how to build plow, harrows, ect. small enough for a lawn tractor to pull and use

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome to LMF...

If you have a mower deck with it you will be better restoring it as a mower...
The drive train on that LT was not built for ground engagement ... if it were the GT it might work...
Dirt work may prove to be too much for that little tractor... :smile:KennyV

wpc1995

Forum Newbie
Threads
lol well it was gave too me without a deck and without the motor so all i have is the body......i have a 18 opposed twin im thinkin bout putin in it, its a tight fit tho

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well you will have a fun project.. but I would not count on very much earth prep with it,
Will likely be very handy as a leveler with a light drag, after you have tilled a spot, and should pull a small trailer okay... But the trans axle will not like plowing or disking...
You may come up with a mower deck that could attach...:smile:KennyV

wpc1995

Forum Newbie
Threads
yea lol i was lookin on a different forum that had a pic of a mower with the deck on the front, and i have a good deck off of a 03 weedeater that is a 42 inch, i might fabricate a bracket to mount it there, i really want to make this one nice lol i have a 02 murray with a 17 hp on it that will run 40 and it has 25 inch fourwheeler tires on the back but i like old stuff so this one is bein done right:biggrin:

wpc1995

Forum Newbie
Threads
i ploaded pics to an album on here look if you want