efair
Member
I recently acquired a complete 616 with a 9048 deck. The engine starts and runs smoothly, the mower can move in both directions under its own power, and the blades turn. However, the hydros clearly need some attention. I cannot locate replacement filters for the hydros (Gemini 771's with internal filters only and the round white reservoirs on top.)
Is it possible, in a practical sense, to keep this mower running? It is complete, but if locating parts is going to be an ongoing problem I don't want to even start.
I am not a commercial operator and I am moderately DIY capable, and I don't mind waiting for mail-order parts if there is a source - but I can't seem to locate one.
Is it possible, in a practical sense, to keep this mower running? It is complete, but if locating parts is going to be an ongoing problem I don't want to even start.
I am not a commercial operator and I am moderately DIY capable, and I don't mind waiting for mail-order parts if there is a source - but I can't seem to locate one.