C CurtOr Forum Newbie Apr 5, 2021 #1 I have a 500e series with a hole chewed in the gas tank. The biggest issue I had with the engine was the gas tank was to small (.8gal). Is there a larger tank that will bolt right on?
I have a 500e series with a hole chewed in the gas tank. The biggest issue I had with the engine was the gas tank was to small (.8gal). Is there a larger tank that will bolt right on?
dougand3 Well-Known Member Apr 5, 2021 #2 Need to post full engine model #. Eg: 09P707-1234-E1. Probably dot stamped into block.
Scrubcadet10 Moderator Staff member Apr 5, 2021 #3 dougand3 said: Need to post full engine model #. Eg: 09P707-1234-E1. Probably dot stamped into block. Click to expand... Either that, or i worked on a 300e that it was on sticker between the valve cover and air filter.
dougand3 said: Need to post full engine model #. Eg: 09P707-1234-E1. Probably dot stamped into block. Click to expand... Either that, or i worked on a 300e that it was on sticker between the valve cover and air filter.