5 HP Briggs and Stratton Model 130202 Governor spring

Piker

Forum Newbie
I recently obtained a 5 hp B&S Model 130202 it is was missing the carb and linkage, I cant seem to figure out how the governor springs go. I have looked online and have found several therories on this but it just doesn't want to stay hooked. Any detailed diagrams or pics out there?
 
I recently obtained a 5 hp B&S Model 130202 it is was missing the carb and linkage, I cant seem to figure out how the governor springs go. I have looked online and have found several therories on this but it just doesn't want to stay hooked. Any detailed diagrams or pics out there?

Goto PARTSTREE.com and lookup Briggs & Stratton 130202 0200 99 and see if that is YOUR engine.
They spring and linkage could come from the bottom behind the tank or from behind the air cover.
All the numbers would help. And a picture also.
Good luck
 
Back
Top