44N877-0003-G1 thermostat

besterfe

Forum Newbie
Threads
posted this to husqavarna forum first. more info. i know the ?? is the thermostat. i had problems that ended up being bad gas. but, before that i jacked with the auto choke, big mistake. while doing that i think i messed up the thermostat. now the lever on thermostat is pointing to about 5 oclock. i am looking for a new thermostat i can get quickly. also that plastic part will not stay in place. any ideas for a non standard repair to get this working?

just joined the forum. have a briggs intec v-twin 44N877-0003-G1 trying to find the plastic piece on the bottom of the the gov link.
IMG_8915.jpeg

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
You were given the thermostat PN on your other thread.

besterfe

Forum Newbie
Threads
Got part number. Getting it quickly is issue. I got it to where it runs ok at full throttle and blades engaged. At idle, no load it surges.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
What state are you in, if you don't mind me asking?
If they have the thermostat (592581) in stock, PartsTree is located in Austin, TX, Jacks small engines is located in Maryland, ProParts Direct is located in New Hampshire, Shop.briggsandstratton.com ships from wisconsin i believe... I order from Parts Tree as i'm only 3 hours from Austin.
Everyday you wait to order is a day that it won't be shipping to you.