2nd Cut With Hustler SD

gabowman

Threads
My second cut with my new Hustler Super Duty and I wanna say I'm EXTREMELY pleased.:banana: It wasnt nearly as much just riding and playing around as was the case during the first cut. I wasnt in a hurry either...just steady I guess. Going from an old wore out 42" Craftsman tractor type mower that cut the grass best at about half speed to the 60" ZTR has already cut my time from 2.5 hrs. down to about 45 minutes. I will have to admit though that the grass wasnt really all that tall this week since the last cut was only a few days ago but I wanted to ride the new mower some more.:licking: :thumbsup:

Threads
My second cut with my new Hustler Super Duty and I wanna say I'm EXTREMELY pleased.:banana: It wasnt nearly as much just riding and playing around as was the case during the first cut. I wasnt in a hurry either...just steady I guess. Going from an old wore out 42" Craftsman tractor type mower that cut the grass best at about half speed to the 60" ZTR has already cut my time from 2.5 hrs. down to about 45 minutes. I will have to admit though that the grass wasnt really all that tall this week since the last cut was only a few days ago but I wanted to ride the new mower some more.:licking: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Keep us updated! :smile: