21" walk behind mower

tcpuccio1

Threads
I posted this in the Exmark area as well so forgive me not sure if everyone looks at all the threads or not.. looking at a Bad boy or Exmark new mower or anything else that would fit my need and is rugged!

Looking to replace an Ariens 21" Lm classic it's really long in the tooth and I have been nursing it along the last 2 years. it's 19 years old and it's served me well. I'm in NY so it's only used 7 or 8 months of the year. Ariens no longer makes this machine and or Graveley they made the same machine just a different color I'd buy a new one in a heartbeat if they were still made. it doesn't owe me a dime! looking into one of these machines as the next best thing? a side discharge would be great as well., I live in suburbia and have a small lot, so I don't need a monster machine! looking on recommendation on this machine or anything else that is "commercial" grade/built I refuse to but Toro so ..... As always think you in advance Guys/Girls

tcpuccio1

Threads
Thx. looking for personal experiences though. the Exmark and Bad boy ones are intriguing never see them out in the wild. even commercial lawn cutting service they all have bigger machines,zero turn, stand on units