21" Ninja deck questions

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Who runs the Ninja deck? Do you use the Ninja blade also? What are your thoughts on the mulching quality? Will it mulch wet grass without leaving grass tracks?

I've owned about 15 used Snapper pushers and a few RER's. I always seem to get the Hi-Vac 21" decks. 99.99% of us lazy Americans mulch mow. Must be a federal law to connect a bag to your mower. Even though when you bag all the time, your yard it a true standout. No turf clogging from all the dead clippings choking the turf from water, fertilizer and air. Oh and that sales gimmick, "you are putting back all the nutrients into your yard". LOL LOL LOL. No, you are leaving a choke barrier. Ok back on topic.

I've owned and used Toro Super Recyclers. They were pretty darn good in mulching. Must say I love the Personal Pace handle. So easy to operate with no hand fatigue. Not a ton of levers you have to constantly hold down like the H brands. I would put the Toro SR's up there in mulching. The standard Toro Recyclers are a pass in my book. Just wondering if I see a Ninja deck, should I purchase it? What do you guys think?

I have a pretty good recipe to mulch with the Hi-Vac deck. What to do.......

slomo

Last edited:

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
None of us run the Ninja deck?

slomo

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sounds good sir. Have you ran the Snapper Hi--Vac deck as well? Wondering how the two decks compare at mulching?

What other mowers have you used to compare your new Snapper Ninja with?

slomo

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for responding back.

slomo