Repairs 2013 Exmark PTO WILL NOT SHUT OFF. WILL EVEN CRANK WITH BLADES ENGAGED. HELP!!!

PEvans

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / 2013 Exmark PTO WILL NOT SHUT OFF. WILL EVEN CRANK WITH BLADES ENGAGED. HELP!!!
"Hi I have a 2013 exmark efi kohler engine and the blades will not shut off. if you pull the pto switch it does nothing, you can stand up off the seat and it stays engaged. It will crank and the blades are already engaged. I tried another pto switch . the blades still stayed on no matter what I did ..Any thoughts? The pto sounds like it is engaging when i have the engine off , the switch on and pull the pto switch on and off.

Paul Evans

Evanslandscaping@msn.com

PEvans

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / 2013 Exmark PTO WILL NOT SHUT OFF. WILL EVEN CRANK WITH BLADES ENGAGED. HELP!!!
"Hi I have a 2013 exmark efi kohler engine and the blades will not shut off. if you pull the pto switch it does nothing, you can stand up off the seat and it stays engaged. It will crank and the blades are already engaged. I tried another pto switch . the blades still stayed on no matter what I did ..Any thoughts? The pto sounds like it is engaging when i have the engine off , the switch on and pull the pto switch on and off.

Paul Evans

Evanslandscaping@msn.com

I got it figured out. The PTO clutch locked down. New Clutch No more issues!!

PEvans

Forum Newbie
Threads
I got it figured out. The PTO clutch locked down. New Clutch No more issues!!