2007 ZTS 7500

pirk56

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am looking at a used Craftsman ZTS 7500 mower, can anyone give me some insight on the quality of these mowers, everything is in working conditions, no vibrations in blades are ingaged. thanks in advance for the input

Threads
I am looking at a used Craftsman ZTS 7500 mower, can anyone give me some insight on the quality of these mowers, everything is in working conditions, no vibrations in blades are ingaged. thanks in advance for the input

WELCOME TO LMF!
I have been looking all around for some info/reviews on this mower and I can NOT find much! But this is what I found.

The first thing is a thread on LMF.....only one person replied to it, but maybe something he said will help you a bit: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/craftsman-forum/8349-craftsman-zts-7500-a.html.

The second thing I found is a manual for the mower. I do not know if it is the specific manual for the year/model of your mower, so if you are basing any descisions off of the manual make sure it is the correct one: http://www.managemylife.com/mmh/lis_pdf/OWNM/L0612547.pdf.

The last thing I found was a video of someone's ZTS 7500 that he is selling. Maybe he says something about it in the video that help you:

But another thing you should consider is how much land you have to mow. Some mowers are not made for multiple acres. Some people buy a residential mower and use it to mow too much, and then it breaks, and they wonder why. If you are mowing many acres maybe you should look into a used commercial mower.

Sorry that I could not find anything more. I would wait to see if anyone else has used this mower and has any experience with it.
Good luck! :smile:

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads

pirk56,
Again, not much help with any experience or details but I do know that a LOT of Craftsman mowers are made by Husqvarna. In fact, I considered buying a Husqvarna Zero Turn from Sears(the MZ series which is the commercial quality high-end residential models) because Sears sells them(Husqvarna ZTR's) as well.Below is the website for Husqvarna and if you can find one of their models(most likely the "RZ" series) that has similar features(deck size, engine type/size, etc.) you may be able to get some more detail info on it(plus the Husqvarna site has a lot of Customer reviews). Hope this may help....link to website follows:

Zero Turn Mowers - Mower and accessories, reviews, buying guide and comparison charts | Husqvarna