1999 MTD 13au694h088 transmission Fluid

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Okay went thru the service bulletins and found that the 44871 is the correct PN. At the time I posted I didn't have time to go thru all the bulletins. Sorry for not completing with the SB research.

Boy I wish companies keep the online IPLs up to date.

1724531497827.png

Page 2 not relate to the 718-0255A

1724531901714.png

Look like I need to sign up for an account Medart as neither RBI or Gardner has them in stock.

Last edited:

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Might be a good move I find they have things Gardner does not have a lot of the time. We use both but seem to like Medart the best.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Might be a good move I find they have things Gardner does not have a lot of the time. We use both but seem to like Medart the best.
All I know right now is Gardner is a royal pain in the backside to deal with this year. I can't even order parts online. I have to call the orders and it seems everything get on at least a month back order if not longer. And the outside salesman chewed me out for using the inside salesperson. Monday I canceled all the back orders that were over two months old. And closest estimate ship date was 10/1. I did the same thing with RBI. At least most of the items were for restocking the shelves. I can wait until next year to order them. I done lost over 10K in sales because Gardner this year.

If you read Gardner's new cookie policy you giving Microsoft full access to all your devices and I am not going to do that as I don't know what my customers phones have on them when they access the WiFi system. No way to opt out given.