S stanyon Member Dec 16, 2022 #1 I have a McClean lawn edger with a 2hp briggs and the updraft carburetor (392587) anyone have a diagram for the throttle and govenor linkage ?
I have a McClean lawn edger with a 2hp briggs and the updraft carburetor (392587) anyone have a diagram for the throttle and govenor linkage ?
Fish Lawn Pro Dec 16, 2022 #2 That is a larger carburetor. What are your engine's model and type numbers?
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Dec 16, 2022 #3 If you do a google search for “briggs & stratton single cylinder l head repair manual pdf” you should be able to find a downloadable manual for your engine. Some sites you may have to set up a free account.
If you do a google search for “briggs & stratton single cylinder l head repair manual pdf” you should be able to find a downloadable manual for your engine. Some sites you may have to set up a free account.
S stanyon Member Dec 17, 2022 #4 Engine Model is 8332, Type is 0474-02 and code is 79012603 I have googled every combination I could think of and still come up with nothing.
Engine Model is 8332, Type is 0474-02 and code is 79012603 I have googled every combination I could think of and still come up with nothing.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Dec 17, 2022 #5 You are missing a couple of digits in your model number. Try this site, https://issuu.com/heydownloads/docs/briggs_stratton_single_cylinder_l-head_engine_serv Last edited: Dec 17, 2022
You are missing a couple of digits in your model number. Try this site, https://issuu.com/heydownloads/docs/briggs_stratton_single_cylinder_l-head_engine_serv
S stanyon Member Dec 19, 2022 #6 Yes Rivets I left off a number for the mosed, it is 80332, I attached a picture of what I have Attachments briggs carb 1.jpg 666.9 KB · Views: 3