1974 Sears Suburban - This is as serious as they get......

well...at least its in the family:smile:

He just bought a fuel pump for it, and it runs great!

I was going to fix it up and give it to him anyway. So all is well. He'll have a ball with it in the garden next spring. Told him you can get a 3pt hitch for it, and his eyes lit up....:laughing:
 
Today, my wife and I were driving some back roads in the town of Rehoboth, MA. Its an old farming community not like the ones out west, but its stlill pretty rural. Anyway, there is a guy that sells used equipment from time to time. Today he had an older Sears (70's vintage) He was asking $450.00 it came with a plow, 3 point hitch and something else??. The tractor looked original no new paint etc. it had a 16 horse engine. Not a bad price for a 35 +/- tractor. BTW, I got mine for free.

Hey Twall, I didn't know you were gone:laughing:
 
Yeah, was for a few days.

It was a reaction to - um - an administrative oopsie.....:wink:

All better now! :thumbsup:
 
Thats a nice tractor. I wish mine was that fancy. I had been using my box blade until my right rear tire gave out.:frown: It experienced massive tread separation. Does ANYONE have an idea where to get a pair at the right price? 21.5x7.5/12. I would not mind a slightly taller or inch wider. I have been looking but cant find them anywhere. any Information would be greatly appreciated. I happend to see a deep lug but cannot find it anymore.:frown:

I also recall seeing a husquvarna with 22x7.5/12 Is this true. GOD SPEED LMF.
 
Back
Top