S small motor man Member Jul 26, 2014 #12 Fish said: Not if it 40 years old, must be an old L-head. Side shaft, or bottom. Does the one coil have two plug wires? You are sure it doesn't have points? Click to expand... It's a bottom shaft and it has plug wires and I'm sorry I text my one employee and found out it has points but he replaced them already and I asked him and its a L had SMM
Fish said: Not if it 40 years old, must be an old L-head. Side shaft, or bottom. Does the one coil have two plug wires? You are sure it doesn't have points? Click to expand... It's a bottom shaft and it has plug wires and I'm sorry I text my one employee and found out it has points but he replaced them already and I asked him and its a L had SMM