C Cscott Forum Newbie Jul 10, 2022 #1 Have a new Bronco. Used it for about 45 minutes before it stopped running. Discovered the 15 amp fuse on the battery harness blown. On line manuals states a 20 amp fuse is most common. Which is the correct fuse? Anyone had this issue?
Have a new Bronco. Used it for about 45 minutes before it stopped running. Discovered the 15 amp fuse on the battery harness blown. On line manuals states a 20 amp fuse is most common. Which is the correct fuse? Anyone had this issue?
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Jul 10, 2022 #2 I would use a 20 Amp fuse, as this is probably in the charging circuit.
C Cscott Forum Newbie Jul 10, 2022 #3 Rivets said: I would use a 20 Amp fuse, as this is probably in the charging circuit. Click to expand... Thanks for the reply. I was thinking the same, But I’m not a mech. I was a boat driver, I took what my engineers said as the gospel.
Rivets said: I would use a 20 Amp fuse, as this is probably in the charging circuit. Click to expand... Thanks for the reply. I was thinking the same, But I’m not a mech. I was a boat driver, I took what my engineers said as the gospel.