12 HP Tecumseh 143 426092 Why does fuel leak from carburetor 632490?

Ok I'm closing this. Thank you for the suggestions and the help. I found the carburetor end of the governor linkage hung up on the connecting point - it was pinching the pivot assembly. A little jiggle and shake - in she went! I'm done with this, now on to the root tiller?I finished the kemp mulcher last night.)




:laughing::laughing::laughing: I love happy ending :laughing::laughing::laughing:
 
Your flooding problem needs to be fixed. When you have to take it apart again, take the float free and shake it next to your ear.... If you hear sloshing, then you need a new float....
 
The backfire can come from too little fuel (lean mix) or too much fuel (flooding) in your case from the inlet side of the carb, (carb just needed a clean), leaving unused fuel in the exhaust, its seem you have her working now apart from the problem with the governor, unless you know what to do with the governor I would leave it be and ask someone to check it for you, you can do alot of damage to the engine if you get it wrong.
 
Back
Top