Recent content by spf720

  1. S

    Exmark Radius E series with 708 possible camshaft issue

    Well I figured out what was wrong. And I will get into that. First I will apologize for making assumptions. While I thought my post was clear it apparently was not. For future reference: Brand - Exmark Series - Radius E Engine - 708 The Exmark Radius E only has one engine and that is the 708...
  2. S

    Exmark Radius E series with 708 possible camshaft issue

    OK I am new here and I thought the title "Exmark Radius E series with 708 possible camshaft issue" or where I say it is an Exmark 708 engine in my question would give you a hint that it was a lawn mower and not a Ford V6. As I said in my question I was going in to adjust the valves when I saw...
  3. S

    Exmark Radius E series with 708 possible camshaft issue

    New to the forum and thought I would start off with an issue I am having with my Exmark 708 engine. I went to adjust the valves and the intake valve was completely loose and the rocker off the pushrod. When I turn it over by hand the pushrod had zero movement. I pulled the head to see if...
Back
Top