John Deere L110 2006- having a problem with the engine shutting down when I try to cut in reverse. This model has a button that you depress when you want to cut in reverse. It has worked for years. I have bypassed the seat kill switch with a clamp to keep it engaged and that has worked for...
John Deere L110 42" Deck- 2006. I am having a problem with the engine cutting off after 1-5 minutes. Condition started after my last full cut. Engine ran for a least an hour and then cut off. I can jump start it, but it will only run for one minute and sputter and cut off. Since then, the...
Solved the problem- seat kill switch had popped out of housing. It was fixed the last time it was serviced but the service techs used wads of paper to secure it into cavity. I just pulled it out and taped it up so it would stay on.
I appreciate the input. Not sure if it is a fuel situation. The engine runs as usual when idling and brake is on. If I take the brake off or push the PTO while idling- the engine cuts off. I am assuming it is a breaker type switch that should be engaged (or not) when I try to put the machine...
My engine sputtered and cut off after cutting for approx 30 minutes. Initially it sputtered but I was able to keep it running but shortly after it stopped. I can re-start the engine still, but it will cut off again when I try to step on the drive pedal or reverse pedal. I looked on top of the...