Recent content by rollingstone

  1. R

    Replacement hydraulic oil Exmark Pioneer Suggestions

    My mower is PNE691GKA52200 sorry should have mentioned. Thanks for the replies to all. This weekend I will hoist it up, put some stands under it and take a closer look. Just don't want to pay for Exmark hydro oil if I need to. Looking for cheaper option. The Exmark dealer said there should...
  2. R

    Replacement hydraulic oil Exmark Pioneer Suggestions

    Yes it has a cold indicator I think but the owners manual shows cold level at one finger full from the bottom
  3. R

    Replacement hydraulic oil Exmark Pioneer Suggestions

    When I bought it and in the owners manual it shows 1/4" to 1/2" cold level. The manual does not mention measurements but shows a finger so that is my translation to inches. :)
  4. R

    Replacement hydraulic oil Exmark Pioneer Suggestions

    I will take a closer look this weekend. I do not have 100 hours on the mower but lost all power. I pressure washed it and pushed it into the shop so I can lift it up and take a look. The reservoir was empty. It's always had about 1/2" or clear hydraulic fluid in it. I bought a quart of Exmark...
  5. R

    Replacement hydraulic oil Exmark Pioneer Suggestions

    Thanks for the link and recommendation. So you are saying I can replace the hydraulic oil with Mobil 1 15W50?
  6. R

    Replacement hydraulic oil Exmark Pioneer Suggestions

    Boy I hope this post is not like asking about oil in the motorcycle forum I'm in but here goes. Recently lost all power on my zero turn so I will do a full inspection this weekend but after looking at prices for Exmark hydro oil I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions. The filters are...
Back
Top