Recent content by Nuclear

  1. N

    zt 2200 hydrostatic transmission

    That's what I was thinking. Thanks
  2. N

    zt 2200 hydrostatic transmission

    Trying to suck the oil out through the fill hole using an oil syringe with 1/4 if hose. Only been able to get 22oz out seems to be no way to get the hose deeper in the unit. Any advice would be appreciated.
  3. N

    Sealed hydrostatic transmission

    using the syringe I've only been able to get 22oz out of the unit, seems to be no way to get the 1/4 hose any deeper. Any idea what I could try?
  4. N

    Get oil out of hydrostatic unit.

    Been trying to change the oil in a sealed Hustler Raptor hydrostatic transmission. I'm using a oil suction pump but can only get 22 oz out. I'm using a 1/4 hose but can't seem to get it pushed lower into the unit. I'm going thru the fill port. Any ideas on what else I can try? 2017 raptor 52 inc
  5. N

    Sealed hydrostatic transmission

    I've only gotten 22oz out of the unit. Any tips on what to try to get more out.
  6. N

    Sealed hydrostatic transmission

    Thank you.
  7. N

    Sealed hydrostatic transmission

    Yes, I just bought one. Thanks
  8. N

    Sealed hydrostatic transmission

    Th Thank you. The fill hole in a 2017 Hustler Raptor Limited to pretty hard to get to but I'm going to try to get it changed.
  9. N

    Sealed hydrostatic transmission

  10. N

    Sealed hydrostatic transmission

    Do you think it would be possible suck the oil out on 2200s. Or do you have to remove them.
  11. N

    Sealed hydrostatic transmission

    Thank you.
  12. N

    Sealed hydrostatic transmission

    This will work on a 2017 52" Hustler Raptor limited with a sealed no drain plug hydrostatic transaxle?
  13. N

    Sealed hydrostatic transmission

    Anyo had any luck draining a Hustler Raptor sealed hydrostatic transmission. I know they're supposed to be sealed and never need the transmission oil changed but oil breaks down over time and use.
Back
Top