Recent content by Nitecapt

  1. N

    Cub Cadet XT1 48" bagging system sucks.

    It's poorly engineered and their customer support is useless
  2. N

    Cub Cadet XT1 48" bagging system sucks.

    I have been hung up by support a number of times so I wrote a lengthy letter to them which will follow. They have NOT responded. You would think they would be concerned about a negative posting on a site like this and lawnsite. For now I bag early season and them mulch. The latches on the...
  3. N

    Cub Cadet XT1 48" bagging system sucks.

    I have been hung up by support a number of times so I wrote a lengthy letter to them which will follow. They have NOT responded. You would think they would be concerned about a negative posting on a site like this and lawnsite. For now I bag early season and them mulch. The latches on the...
  4. N

    Deere Z335E (or M), how good does it mulch and bag?

    I am thinking about the Deere z335 for my 1 acre property. I have looked at so many mowers in this price range I am bug -eyed. The reason I have settled on the Deere is because of my style of mowing. I mulch all summer with my current walk behind Honda 21” then mulch AND bag in the early spring...
  5. N

    Ariens Ikon x or Ikon XD 42"

  6. N

    Ariens Ikon x vs New Xd 42" and bagging issues

    Hi all, I found an ICON x 52" leftover at my local Home Depot for 2499 in 52" which I think is too big for my 1 acre property. Now for a story and some questions. I have recently retired and will need to let my landscaper go for financial reasons. Plus, he runs his mowers too quickly and...
Back
Top