Recent content by Daleonline

  1. D

    Poulan Pro hydrostatic transmission

    Thanks so much for your help. Pretty sure the water got in when I used a pressure washer to clean it off... yeah, not such a great idea... Is it synthetic that I need to use? Thanks again Great idea, think I'll try this first.
  2. D

    Poulan Pro hydrostatic transmission

    Thanks so much for your help. Pretty sure the water got in when I used a pressure washer to clean it off... yeah, not such a great idea... Is it synthetic that I need to use? Thanks again Great idea, think I'll try this first.
  3. D

    Poulan Pro hydrostatic transmission

    I have a Poulan Pro model PR25PH48ST(A). 25 HP 48" deck. It has never been fast and now it hardly moves. This is the model w/ 2 pedals; one for forward and one for reverse. Both pedals bottom out when fully depress and it still barely moves. It goes slightly in reverse and if I pull up on the...
Back
Top