Recent content by BillyBig

  1. B

    SourceOne Plugr Aerator

    Bumping this thread. Anyone have any info or stories about this Billy Goat plug’r???
  2. B

    SourceOne Plugr Aerator

    Hello, I have recently acquired a Plugr lawn aerator. I know next to nothing about the history of this machine. I have learned that these are sold by Billy Goat but I believe this one was manufactured before SourceOne was bought by Billy Goat in 2014. It has a Briggs and Stratton 3hp that was...
  3. B

    First RE Snapper

    Yes, it’s the carb. I cleaned and soaked mine for a few days. New spark plug and exhaust gasket too. Mine actually had a very “good’n’loud” backfire when I began working on the motor. Scared my wife half to death. Lol
  4. B

    Snapper RER & Classic Cyclone Rake Experience

    Your Snapper looks really good. You did an excellent job on her. I think so anyways. :)
  5. B

    Snapper 3081

    I’ve been working on this “new to me” Snapper 3081. Having some fun fixing her up and bringing her back. The ride is a little rougher than what I’m used to but she is small enough to fit between my gates without taking the deck off. I date her about a ‘75. She does have a transmission problem...
  6. B

    Hydro Gear Fluid Level

    Excellent, thank you for the response. One last question. After taking the cap off to visually inspect, would I have to purge the system of air? Like a brake system? Or just recap??
  7. B

    Hydro Gear Fluid Level

    I have a hydro gear transmission, number 1713761, and I am trying to see if there is a way to check the fluid level of the unit. Anyone have any ideas?? Here’s a pic of the unit. It’s only a pic, the transmission is still installed on the mower.
  8. B

    Rocker pedal

    Excellent !! Thank you so much bertsmobile1. I’ll give it a go with these adjustments.
  9. B

    Rocker pedal

    The long spring up top is the brake spring.
  10. B

    Rocker pedal

    Linkage to transmission
  11. B

    Rocker pedal

    This is the linkage going to the transmission from behind.
  12. B

    Rocker pedal

    The first pic is full reverse.
  13. B

    Rocker pedal

  14. B

    Rocker pedal

    This is full forward
  15. B

    Rocker pedal

    Sorry, try again
Back
Top