ZG 332 running problem

Alan Hill

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a ZG 332 that will start and run great for about 45 minutes and then it starts bucking and missing like it's not getting fuel. If you let it sit and cool down a while it will run fine for a while and then the same thing happens.
I have replaced all three coils and plugs and it does the same thing.
Please help..

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
just a long shot but make sure the fuel tank is venting. Try loosening the cap and see if it runs. If a tank is not properly venting then it gets a vacuum in it and the engine starves of fuel.

Other things I have seen cause problems like this are electronic modules, tight valves that eventually open up and power goes away, and coils but you have already replaced those. Once I saw an electronic fuel pump do this also.

Last, make sure that time is the component causing the issue and not that you turn the opposite direction hard, or hit a bump about that time in using it. Sometimes we think the trigger is one thing when it can be something else.

Alan Hill

Forum Newbie
Threads
just a long shot but make sure the fuel tank is venting. Try loosening the cap and see if it runs. If a tank is not properly venting then it gets a vacuum in it and the engine starves of fuel.

Other things I have seen cause problems like this are electronic modules, tight valves that eventually open up and power goes away, and coils but you have already replaced those. Once I saw an electronic fuel pump do this also.

Last, make sure that time is the component causing the issue and not that you turn the opposite direction hard, or hit a bump about that time in using it. Sometimes we think the trigger is one thing when it can be something else.
Thank you so much.
I have thought about the fuel pump but figured the coils would do it.
Actually I cracked the fuel caps today and it smoothed out but when I gave it throttle it started skipping again.