Export thread

Z-turn tranny

btracy

btracy

I see every brand has a different one, so how to determine which one is the most reliable??? I’m in the market for a high end residential or lower end commercial. Was looking at hustler and bobcat, we’ll all to be honest.just not box store equipment.

R

Rivets

I’m a Toro guy so you know where I’m coming from. I would definitely take a serious look at the Toro Titan, particularly the units with the MyRide system. Solid unit which I’ve never had any problems selling to the commercial guys. If you really want to step up check out the Max.

btracy

btracy

Will do. Thanks. What about the hydro trans units?? You know much about the difference models?

R

Rivets

Here is the service manual for one of the Titan models. Should answer most of your questions. If my memory is any good I believe they a HydroGear 2800 tranny. https://www.toro.com/getpub/186431

btracy

btracy

I noticed a lot of residential ones from a lot of different brands have the 2800 and when it comes to the lower commercial it’s 3100 . With everything made today with low quality, I’m looking for the best model. It’s just impossible to find reviews on certain parts. That’s why I’m reaching out to you guys that use this equipment.