YBRAVO 25 vs Toro TimeMaster and Turfmaster

Ottawa Lawn and Yard

Forum Newbie
Threads
I’m getting ready for my second upcoming season, and I’m looking into making then jump to YBRAVO Gen II 25” or the Toro Timemaster\Turfmaster.
I'm wondering how's the cut quality and maneouverability on the Toro's vs Ybravo's. I am aware of Turfmaster's weight capabilities.
Anyone here can give me their thoughts and experiences with these machines, and hopefully point me in the direction.

I’m a aware of the pricing on these machines, but I can only choose one, I'm not yet ready for any zero turns for now.

Any thoughts Would be greatly appreciated

Thank you all so very much
Ottawa Ontario

gotomow

Threads
My Husky Simplicity dealer also sells YBRAVO so I go a chance to demo one last fall. A couple of things I don't like about it is the 2 speed and how you have to stop the mowing to change speeds. I also didn't like the baler handle. I found it uncomfortable to use. I thought the cut quality was comparable to the Timemaster. if it were me I'd choose the Timemaster unless you have a lot of obstacles or uphill changing elevations or challenging terrain in which case I'd forgo both and get a nice 21" But if you have lots of long straight runs and lots to mow the Timemaster is the easy winner for me, and clearly is a better value over the Turfmaster.