Export thread

Yamaha Generator

philadelphia1

philadelphia1

Hello People,

Hope you all are having a nice day. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction? I have a Yamaha generator EF 1000 (Not EF 1000is) and I'm looking for a service manual and owners manual as well. I looked all over and cannot find either. I know they are for sale, but that's the thing, I don't want to pay! :tongue: lol. Any assistance is appreciated!

Here in Philly YO.

BlazNT

BlazNT

Hello People,

Hope you all are having a nice day. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction? I have a Yamaha generator EF 1000 (Not EF 1000is) and I'm looking for a service manual and owners manual as well. I looked all over and cannot find either. I know they are for sale, but that's the thing, I don't want to pay! :tongue: lol. Any assistance is appreciated!

Here in Philly YO.

Owners manual https://www.yamahamotorsports.com/assets/service/manuals/0/LIT-19626-01-19_1109.pdf

philadelphia1

philadelphia1

Hiya BlazNT.....I was hoping to find a copy of either the service manual and/or the owners manual...The link you provided is for the Yamaha DF 1000is Model which is newer. I'm looking for an older model.....the DF 1000. Thanks for the link tho.

Attachments